help!

Amy_J

Reaction score
i have SOOOO many clothes and shoes that i would like to sell! however ive noticed that on here everyone uses paypal...im not very technological,so can someone please explain to me how i go about this paypal lark then i can start selling...i have some BEAUTIFUL things that havent even been worn (or barley worn...some reebok and nike trainers new with boxes for example) im just clueless!!!!! thankyouuuu in advance much appreciated!!!!!

Go to paypal.com or.co.Uk and make yourself an account! Makes life so much easier. It is really simple, it will talk you through it all. You can use eBay a lot easier with paypal. You just gotta link your debit card with it and away you go! It will tell you how to do that when you get an account. Have fun! X

It's basically like a secure middle man so you register your card with paypal and you can pay for things through that to keep your card details secure. You can also receive money into it then just transfer into your registered account.
If you go onto paypal.co.uk it talks you all through it :)
Happy selling :yay:

I only joined up to it so I could buy stuff off here but Ive bough all sorts off ebay now! So beware once you have an account you'll wanna use it lol...... But as the other say it really is so easy. Just set up an account and when someone wants to pay you you only have to share names and email and it does the rest for you.

ohhh im after baby trainers......

im off out now but once i sort my paypal thingy you can have first reserve!!! theyre lvoely and hardly worn!!!!! i cant seem to post pics on here but i could always email the pics to you!!!!

yep email me or i am on facebook as kellylouj xx

ok so im almost done with paypal, i have to wait for them to make 2 small deposits before i can continue or something. i dont have FB but if you message me your email i could send you the pics and you can see if you like them! they will fit easily up to 6months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back