help

fran_23

Reaction score
i've felt really sick and tired all of today i'm not sure if i just overdid it yesterday when i cleaned my house and went shopping for the last few bits to finish my hospital bag. For the last few hours my bump has been very tight,hard and swollen it feels like i have a stitch down the middle and i feel really nauseous..is this anything to worry about?
plus i keep getting that twinge you know where it feels like your going to wet yourself coz u get sudden downwards pressure on your lady parts..

i'm supposed to be going to my baby shower in half an hour!!

If i was you i would just go to my shower as planned and see what happens, sometimes babies can have a funny five mins, if anything it might be labour but you will know if the pains get stronger and more frequent.

good luck sweety xxxx

thanks hun, just had a quick warm bath and took some paracetomol, hopefully that should ease it! maybe just braxton hicks..i havent really had any of them yet, so i'm not sure how they feel.

thanks for the advice i'm gonna get ready for my shower! xx

let us know how the shower goes and what prezzies you get!! EXCITING I wanted a shower but no one organised one for me!! :( hehe xxxx

aww poor you..make some hints to your friends...lol
wow i cant believe it i've been soo spoilt!
i had a really nice night, some friends i havent seen for a while were there..baby got lots of prezzies..some gorgeous outfits and teddy bears.
I got a voucher for some pampering and some bath pampering stuff..plus a voucher for a boozie night out once i'm ready which is great! i cant believe my friends went to all that trouble!

and also my pains have eased right off so i'm really happy i was a bit worried things were moving for a min there!

Glad you got so much hun and had a lovely time.

Glad the pains have easied, must have been braxton hicks (mine are painful in the last week) xxxx

Hi Fran,

Glad you had a nice time at your baby shower........how exciting, wish i had one!

Any more pains today??

Amy xx

Hi girls, glad to say my pains have all gone today, i feel much better they must have been braxton hicks! I hadnt really had them before so i wasnt sure what was going on and panicked a bit.

how are you amy? any movement yet??

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back