Help with a query about baby milk...

katie05

Reaction score
Hi ladies, ive been thinking about which formula to choose and wondered if anyone could offer their advice. I used cow and gate for my son but he never took and had very bad colic. I changed him to cow and gate comfort which settled him. (but that was for weaker tummy's and not meant as a milk to start babies off on)
So, bearing that in mind, if you were me would you try cow and gate again or start off with another brand?

If so, are there you could reccomend?

Thanks. :D

Hi!
My first son had SMA gold and he was fine with that!
My 2cd didnt take well to it but was fine with Cow & Gate! All babies are different!
You could try C&G again!

I started with SMA gold for 4 wks, she got a bit constipated so I changed to Cow and Gate, whcih gave her the most horrendous runny poos! So I am now back on SMA!!

It's hard to know as all LO's are different, personally if I were going to choose a formula for this LO I'd be stocking up on HiPP, but with Isaac we started on SMA, then went to Cow&Gate before HiPP, so I guess I'd recommend all them for different stages :hug:

I used Aptamil for my son as I was told it was the most like breastmilk. I think it's a little more expensive but if it keeps baby happy, it's worth it!

miffy said:
I used Aptamil for my son as I was told it was the most like breastmilk. I think it's a little more expensive but if it keeps baby happy, it's worth it!

I used this too and my LO has been really well on it, no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back