HELP - toothache from hell !!!!!!!!

Fiona

Reaction score
help help help

I have had dreadful toothache for the past 2 days - went to the dentist this am and he drained the tooth and packed it with an product to ease the infection.. but basically said that I will need root canal treatment and he would need to do an x-ray for this ........

he said that at the moment what he has doen might work and might not work short term........ have been okay all day but this evening it is worse than ever.......... I am in complete agony and don't know what to do with myself...

is there anything that is safe for me to take while I am pregnant that is safe for baby ???????

also, does anyone know the risks of getting an exray for teeth while pregnant... ??????????

thanks girlies...........

Had something similare when preg with first child. Don't think x-rays are safe and paracetamol did not touch the pain for me (and of course alcohol is out of the question). Eventually I told them to take the tooth out as I could not stand the pain any more and although they did not want to do it that is what they did. TBH dentist was a bit of a cow as I was only just pregnant she kind of hinted that I should take antibiotics etc. but I didn't want to in case anything happened!!

afaik x rays are safe as long as they arnt near the stomach and stomach is covered :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back