Help :( tmi

bbee

Reaction score
Gosh I feel so unattractive this week.. Green discharge(been to docs), constipated and now trapped wind..
I am in pain! It's so bad that it woke me up in the night and I thought I was going into labour!!! I was actually crying it hurt so bad! It's calmed down a bit now but still hurting, it's a dull back and belly pain.. I just don't know what todo :/ I've tried everything and im getting sick of this!!!xxx

Warm bath may help you!
Rennes, gaviscon, boil water and drink it when you can obviously stand the heat. (Slowly)
Lay flat out on the floor stretch your toes out and arms out (upwards)
Sometimes relieves it /helps with pain.
Have a walk that helps get it moving.
Urmmmm... I will keep thinking for you lol x

Get in fetal position and squish your knees up against your belly as hard as you can without hurting you or bub.
That normally helps wind :)

Thank you lol, gosh I am in so much pain it's awful :eek:
Going to give those a try! Xxx

It can't make it any worse hah :) that's what I do lmao. Luckily only had that once so far! Used to get wind In my arm and chest! That well hurts too ! >.< x

Honestly, my pregnancy was going so well an smoothly and I thought I'd got away with all the nasty things like constipation and trapped wind etc. but as soon as I hit 18 weeks , they all come at once!!! Ouchieeeee!!xxx

Oh noo! :( I remember I complained about not feeling sick enough.. I have regretted it since week 10/11 :( lol sucks.
Luckily my IBS is treating me good and making me go :L hahha hate constipation!
X

My sickness has stopped now, thank god!:p xxx

My sickness was bloody awful!! I couldn't keep anything down, so glad it's passed now lol xxx

I thought my sickness had gone but it returned during the night. So had to have the day off as i wasnt well and absolutely knackered. I hope this is a one off. Xxx

Hello! This is going to sound weird but my husband has a special position which he uses to get rid of wind and it works for him everytime! :lol: get on the floor on you hands and knees then go down so that your forearms are on the floor and your bum is in the air and rock back and forth - not attractive - but like I say it works for him so fingers crossed this helps you, :) xx

Hello! This is going to sound weird but my husband has a special position which he uses to get rid of wind and it works for him everytime! :lol: get on the floor on you hands and knees then go down so that your forearms are on the floor and your bum is in the air and rock back and forth - not attractive - but like I say it works for him so fingers crossed this helps you, :) xx

Ok I will give it a try lol! Hopefully this works! Thank you!!!:Dxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back