• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help...??? (TMI)

munchkin1982

Reaction score
Hey girls, i'm really worried about the discomfort I am getting with my bottom :-(

It all started a few days ago when more often than not, most of the time I went to the toilet I would go for number 2's aswell... not much but still went. This in turn meant more wiping etc down there and over the last few days it has got rather sore.

It almost feels like my bottom is trying to close up on me :-(

Also, yesterday, I had a rather weird day where all I could drink was milk. I couldn't touch anything but milk and as a result, drank 6 pints of it! This is really unlike me. Normally I hate milk.

Then, last night, I had a really bad case of diarrhea :-( (TMI i'm sorry but it really was bad and watery) I've not had it that bad since I was on really really strong anti-biotics a few years back :-(

Is this normal? Has anyone else suffered with anything like this? Could it be the start of piles? I'm confused and scared everytime i need the loo now cos it hurts my bum too much :shock: xxx

hey munchkin, not sure really ... Sory thats not much help. I'd definitely say the runs is down to the 6 pints of milk though!! I'd go see mw or doc if your worried x

Id go and see your doctor, if you are having trouble going to the loo, it could be piles. And if it is piles, suppositories are better than the creams. The joys of pregnancy lol. Also as you have had diarrhea you need to drink plently of fluids to make sure you dont get dehyrdated. But i would lay off the milk for a while hun lol xx

that's what i thought hun but it's the fact that its been sore for a few days... :-( x

thanks Lelly :) just having a few off days at the moment i think :-( xx

If its been sore for a few days now id go to the GP to get something for it, as you dont want to suffer any longer. xx

Sorry TMI too, i totally know where you are coming from, one day i had such bad constipation i thought i was in labour, and was verrrrrry sore after that (thank god it was only once) so i actually used sudocrem and it cleared up soreness straight away. about a week later i had a bout of diarhoea and was sore after that too so used sudocrem again but it was very painful to go to toilet after that, even weeing burned! so nappy rash cream it was! i was scared i would get piles too, but i dont have any problems now. if you are worried about piles you should really see doctor, after all, we get free prescriptions! x

aaawww, sorry to hear you have suffered similar to me flexilexi... it's awful. if it doesn't get any better today at all then I shall go down to doc's in the morning. it's extra discomfort that I could do without right now :-( xx

Hope you get it sorted, may be piles , may just be the extra wiping perhaps, (sudocream even on yourself is brilliant!) , and piles is treatable too, perhaps ask about things to make it easier to go like the stuff I have when needed , fybogel, great after 1 day to get working.

i had something similar when i was away (was 23/24 weeks then) and i had diarrhoea for 10days solidly- bloody egyptian sloppy food!!

i had been going a few days without going for a poo (tmi sorry - but not unusual)

but since coming back and settling on normal food, im going normally again, but have developed piles, doctors said they are more common with extended bouts of diarrhoea or constipation but should go after babys here, but im like its horrible and my bum in killing :'(

im gona get some sudocream and try that but he basically said nothing will be done until the baby is here, and would prefer not to give me anything to take, pfft, im sure he just didnt want me to get a free prescription! lol

good luck and keep us posted, im off to superdrug for the sudocream!!

xxx

aaawww hun, you poor thing! It's awful huh? It's like the loo has become my best friend! I keep on telling myself the 6 pints of milk didn't help me yesterday :-( but at the same time the MIL to be is on my case now and telling me to get to the doc :-( told her that if it doesn't get any better then i'll go in the morning to see him but omg does it hurt to wipe now! :-( luckily - i have no blood or anything like that so that is a good sign... i hope! xx

Aww you have all my sympathy!! It might be worth getting some wet toilet wipes instead of using normal loo roll, and you can get wipes made by prep h (the haemorrhoid (sp?) people) which might be better, but not sure what's on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back