is this normal

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Hi All

I found out I was definitely pregnant on friday via lots of pregnancy tests but mainly through a clear blue digital which flashed up pregnant on the window so i'm definitely pregnant. I'm not due on my period though until tommorow and this afternoon and this evening I've been getting a dull achey period type feeling, it's mild and I have not noticed any bleeding or spotting but is this normal???? I'm so scared of having an mc and just want to know this symptom is normal.

april :pray:

when i was pregnant (albeit it briefly, as i m/c at 7 weeks) i felt various aches and twinges in the first few weeks, which is apparently totally normal, as your body responds to the pregnancy and the changes and growth inside you.

i'm sure you'll be fine. my signs of m/c was light bleeding with a periody pain, and even then that can be normal signs of pregnancy for many women. just try to relax and not worry.

Sweatheart, Im sure your body is a just going throw alot with its new life, everyone feels some kind of little pains discomfort and for many this is normal, Do just try and relax and take things easy...theres alot going on inside you at the moment..........

Think it's all normal, it's just your body adjusting to being pregnant :hug:

Sounds quite normal. You may even have an implantation bleed so try not to be too concerned.

Hi,

I think I had similar - was quite confused about the symptoms for a few days but as you advance more they'll likely change and you'll get all sorts of aches and pains.

All the best, and try not to worry. :hug:

It just sounds like your womb is stretching and growing and it can feel periody, but its completely normal - i was advised to rest as much as possible when this hppens.

So put your feet up if you can.

i honestly thought my AF was on the way! didnt feel any different to normal period pains for me. unfortunately ive always suffered from painful periods. then the pain subsided and my boobies stayed sore. then i got bloated, and still am today :oops:

sounds normal to me hun, i got it with all my pregnancys

Thank you everybody for your replies it's really reassured me, I felt it again today for a bit but tried to ignore it. Feeling more sick this week and things will trigger it off. Speak soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back