Help please!

daisyduke76

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am new to the forum. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and was told that we would struggle to conceive.

I had a period in April and we "tried" when we thought I might be ovulating. I had a weird niggle that I might be pregnant, so I did a test this morning.

It was a FRER test and came up with 2 lines. My question is, could this be a false positive? It just seems to easy. Trying not to get excited and have bought a ClearBlue digital test to do this evening.

Any help gratefully received - I've attached a photo of the result.

Could it really be that I'm pregnant?!

I should probably add that we stopped using contraception 18 months ago and had had no luck. We were both readying ourselves for a long haul of treatments etc., I just can't believe it could be true, that we could be so lucky.

x

Attachments

• pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Po_si_tive girl lol get cracking the digi open and congrats x some people just fall without really "trying" relaxing is the way forward I think x

Sent from my HTC One S

Id say positive :)

congratulations welcome to trimmy 1 club xxx

looks positive to me! see what do the docs know! lol. Good luck with the digi test.......

Good luck with the digi test... FX you got your bfp

xxx

That looks positive to me. If your digi has the conception indicator wait and use your first wee tomorrow for it to be most accurate x

Oh my god, the digital test confirmed it - 3+ weeks pregnant! Thank you for the congrats ladies, looks like you'll be seeing much more of me on here!

x

Oh my god, the digital test confirmed it - 3+ weeks pregnant! Thank you for the congrats ladies, looks like you'll be seeing much more of me on here!

x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
:preg:

Hope you have a wonderful, happy and healthy pregnancy

Grace x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members