help please

nmf1987

Reaction score
right so im asking a big favour as we are totally stuck.

we have our boys name sorted(dainton joesph pitcher)

we just can't agree on a girls name. we want something unusual but not too odd that people make comments on it.

i like pheobe which to me is unusual as never met anyone with that name.

oh likes ehia(eye-a).

really can't decide. even to the point that when we do find a 1st name going to struggle to find a middle name.

sorry for long post but will be very very grateful for any suggestions.

xxx

this is mine and the mr girls names list, i like diffrent names that other people dnt have my little girls names codie lol but as im having a boy will post it up :)

Abigail
Annabel
Jayden
Paige
Poppy
Skye
Terri-Anne

Hi, My niece's name is Isla (eye-la) which is quite unusual and sounds a bit the Ehia. It's a really pretty name x

My neice is called skyla,more common in America than over here x

I know a lady called Jyoti (jer-yo-tee) and everyone comments on her name when they meet her. I have an American friend called Lani (Lanny rather than lane-ee) which is quite nice.

Hi, My niece's name is Isla (eye-la) which is quite unusual and sounds a bit the Ehia. It's a really pretty name x

My cousins daughter is also called Isla. Also quite randomly I have another cousin called Stacey Marie 

I have a Taymar in my family and a Skyla May I think both a beautiful names and really pretty also I know a Xanthe. What you think? xXx

I have a Taymar in my family and a Skyla May I think both a beautiful names and really pretty also I know a Xanthe. What you think? xXx

how would you pronounce xanthe.

we are in such a pickle. thanks all for your suggestions so far. i did try to suggest pheobe ehia to oh but he just isn't keen on pheobe.

the other girls names we have are

lucy
mia
keira
niamh
nyah

niamh and nyah are mine the others are oh but again im not keen on his and he isn't as keen on mine. i just want something pretty but something that will sound right at all ages.

surname will be pitcher if that helps anymore inspiration.

thanks again all. xxx

Xanthe is a lovely name, that was on my short list for a little girl x x

Xanthe is a lovely name, that was on my short list for a little girl x x

how is it pronounced. sounds odd but i like it without knowing how to pronounce it correctly because of the spelling. like this quite unusual. i am a nadia marie so that is unusual. well is to me never met another one. lol xx

my little girl is Josie but we also liked evie, phoebe, edie, and erin.

ive got pheobe and i did have erin. im currently trawling through girls names and writing a list of the ones i like. oh can then go through and scrub the ones he doesn't like. xxx

how is it pronounced. sounds odd but i like it without knowing how to pronounce it correctly because of the spelling. like this quite unusual. i am a nadia marie so that is unusual. well is to me never met another one. lol xx[/QUOTE]

It's pronounced zan fee Hun :) x

no. we have decided we kinda like caoimhe mae or lucy mae.

what you think?
xxx

I've never heard the name caoimhe before how do you pronounce it? It's nice to hav sumfin different like that tho I dont want to choose a name thats really popular :)

It's pronouned keeva. we might find a different way of spelling it though as could be a problem with people saying it at school etc. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back