HELP PLEASE!! Im confused

littleem

Reaction score
I went to the doctors last tuesday because i hadnt been on my period for 7 weeks and they did a pregnancy test, which came back postive on wednesday, and i am so so pleased, over the moon.
Because of the shock i did another 2 home tests on wed and one on thurs which all came back positive, however i dont feel any different or feel pregnant, now i;m worried im going to be devastated and not be pregnant, especially after some people have said on here you can get a false positive. I want a baby so much, its the perfect time for me and my fiance.
Can anyone help??

not everyone has any symptoms hun dont worry and enjoy being one of the lucky ones, you will know in a few months when you look like a roly poly lol

Congratulations! :D

It is extremely unlikely that all of these positive results are wrong - infact I would say impossible! Some women just don't get symptoms in the early days so don't worry.

Every woman on this forum will tell you that they have days when they just don't feel pregnant, don't stress, everything is fine, just relax and enjoy..!

Thanks for the congratulations me and my fiance are so so excited, with it being our first i think we're scared to get too excited, and scared someone will tell us its wrong. Fingers crossed everything will go smoothly

I agree with what everyone else has said - some lucky people don't get any symptoms or only a few and very mild.

I would say with all of those positive tests you are pregnant so............
CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats on your pregnancy :D

I didn't know I was pregnant with my first untill 11 weeks because I didn't have any symptoms until about 9 weeks, and then I put the sickness down to a stomach bug at first :lol:

congrats!! if u have had positive pregnancy tests then u are def pregnant!!when are u due?

Try not to worry :) I didn't have many symptoms ans still don't...I guess every woman is different

Congrats, I'm sure your positives really are positives! It took me about 10 before I believed it lol

i haven't had any nausea or anything like that yet and according to my doctor everyhting is fine so im not worried :)

Thanks for all the comments, i am just a worryier because i'm skinny and thought i would of put weight on. i've got a antenatal appointment this afternoon, so suppose its the moment of truth.
Oh and i have no idea when i am due!!

Congratulations and welcome.

Don't worry about it, I hardly have any symptoms, and didn't with my other 2 pregnancies either.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back