Help needed greatly please....

smess26

Reaction score
Ok so Archie wakes every hour now for a feed does 120ml every time.... sometimes less but normally 120. He doesnt sleep if he does its max 2 hours. Then wakes to feed again...
Now I am a zombie tearing my hair out.

Do you think he is too young for hungry baby milk??
Is it normal for him not to sleep?? I've sorted out his.wind problem by using dentonox. But its the.lack of sleep??

Help would be.greatly received ASAP thank-you girls. X xv

How old is he now? It could be a growth spurt. I remember Paige went through a phase of waking up contantly and always feeding. It was horrific but after a week or two it settled back down and she went back to feeding every 3 hours or so.

Sorry I did think that after I posted he is 2weeks 2 days old.

My dd was so different she.slept so well.. but.she.also was.on hb milk early.due.to always being hungry she got weaned at 3 months x x

my son was same feeding every hour about 60 - 70 mls at 3 weeks old i got fedup and put him on hungray milk and he sorted himself out but he still has times where he will feed twice in one hour he never drinks a whole bottle in one go its stop and start i have to reheat it. just hang in there x

Ella-rose woke every couple of hours for bf at that age, she didn't start sleeping thru til about 5 weeks old. I know its hard but it is normal and it will get easier. :hug: hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back