Help me!!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
When I ordered my shopping I put a big bag of Minstrels down as I was having a weak moment.

Now im feeling stronger BUT there is now a huge bag of Minstrels in my fridge :shock: :shakehead:

Help me stay strong and not eat them :pray:

But can't you hear them calling from the fridge "Eat me! Eat me!"? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yes!! my legs are on stand-by to get up and walk to the fridge I can feel them wanting to stand up!! :rotfl:

THROW THEM AWAY! (or give to a neighbour?)
its the only way. Once they are gone you will instantly stop thinking about them. DO IT! :D

Take them out of the fridge, put them in an envelope, seal the envelope, send to Fluffy bunny, put in post box, walk away....... :D

I will take away the pain and happily eat the bag in one go as soon as I get them.

Problem solved :) :)

Misslarue said:
THROW THEM AWAY! (or give to a neighbour?)
its the only way. Once they are gone you will instantly stop thinking about them. DO IT! :D

I know thats the right thing to do.... but I cant... I still havnt opened them tho :angel:

Natalie do it now! Otherwise you know you are going to eat them. It will start with just one little one and before you know you will have eaten the whole bag! :wink: Do it, get rid of them!

what size is it?

125g 31.5 syns
200g 50.5 syns
225g 57.0 syns :shock:

That's it I'm all out. That's as much willpower as I can muster! :rotfl:

Chuck em this way! I'll keep them safe for ya ;)

hide them till xmas :) then give them away as a gift

ive still not opened them... misslaure you strenghthened my will power by saying that im going to eat them... i have to prove you wrong now :rotfl: :rotfl:

don't eat me natalie :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

frenchbulldog_360x400.png

I'm on my way to pick them up...I would walk a long way for a bag of minstrels :lol: Well done for not eating them yet, I would have lasted 20 seconds :wink:

natalie&jake said:
ive still not opened them... misslaure you strenghthened my will power by saying that im going to eat them... i have to prove you wrong now :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If you do have a weak moment and eat them just be thankful you're not in my house, we bought 2 tins of Roses & Celebrations for Crimbo (£10 for the twoI like a bargain i do!) and the tin of Roses somehow managed to open itself & quite a few of the chocs have fallen in my mouth :shock: got a sneaky feeling they and the tin of Celebrations won't last til Christmas!!! :oops:

or send them to me i will take care of them for you :)

Thanks for the offers but OH has taken care of it now lol

Enn, do you know you are counting down to halloween next year on your ticker? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back