Help me to find it please!!!

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

a friend of mine has been given a shirt for her baby boy which I absolutely love.

We're going to a wedding this weekend and I'd love to get one for Ash to wear.

Prob is I can't find one like it anywhere.

Basically it looks like a normal baby shirt, with collar, cuffs and buttons down the front. BUT... the bottom of it is like a vest, it's got poppers that fasten under the crotch.

I thought It's such a good idea becasue it won't ride up and he'll still look really smart and cute.

I think my friends one is from America. Anyone know of anywhere in this country I can get one?

K.xxx

It's not quite wedding wear but you could find a shirt and then put a vest underneath like here.

Here's one like a polo shirt clicky.

Or you could get an all in one type thing like this.

I know that's not what you wanted but I have no idea where you could get one like hers! Just trying to suggest alternatives.

thanks Leckershell,

they're great ideas.

I've had a look round and it seems that GAP do them. The only prob is that they only do 6-12 months and since Ash is a quite small 7mth old, I'm worried they'll be too big.

Anyway, I've phoned and reserved some at my local shop, so will go in soon and see what they're like.

K.xx

I got one fron baby gap.

Its a vest style with a blue collar and buttons down the front and 2 pockets on the chest. It comes with matching pants and hat and its soooooooo cute!!

I find Baby Gap sizes really small - my DD is relatively small too (just over 16lbs at nearly 9 months) but fits well into Baby Gap 6-12 month stuff.

I hope you find your shirt, it sounds lovely. I take it you can't borrow your friend's one?

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back