• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help me girlz.....

MissGobby

Reaction score
....its my mates 21st birthday NEXT WEDNESDAY :shock: and i still havent bought her a thing!!! OMG!!!!!

i WAS thinking of buying her a champagne flute with '21st' on it, a small bottle of champagne and a MetoYou bear with '21' on it, but now im not sure.

have you ladies got ANY idea's what i could buy her?!?!!?

thank yooouuuuu :hug:

well im 21 next month and il be getting flowers a 21 necklace bits of jewerry a new tattoo!!! various 21 gifts from friends like the bears and glasses and things alike
hope ive helped a little
manda x

i think the 21st me to you bear sounds good i got one of them its something that lasts forever :D

probably stick with what i said in first place LOL :rotfl:

manda - you got any tattoos or will this be your first?!

ooooooooooo i loved my 21st!!! :cry:

def something with 21 on ... also i liked jewellery on my 21st so i can still say now "i got it for my 21st"

xxxxx

But then again everyone will get her something with 21 on it!!! what about alcohol in one of them special stilleto shaped bottles from that place beginning with a V

My mom got me a champagne flute with 21 on, it was only meant to be a token gift but I love it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back