Help Maternity dress needed

maria1976

Reaction score
Hello all, I wonder if you can help lol

Its my sisters wedding on the 15th next month and I cant afford to get anything, really dont know what to do!!!

Help!!!! Any ideas??

Ta xx

You could go to somewhere like Primark to get a bargain...just get a dress in the next size up.....or ebay is your friend! You should be able to get something for about a tenner-ish :D

What maternity wear do you have already? Do you have a pair of smart trousers already? If so you'll be able to get a top for less than a tenner from somewhere like Primark.....or Peacocks sell maternity wear now, and they'e not expensive.

I agree, jazz up a pair of black maternity trousers with a really pretty top or go up a size or two in a standard shop such as Primark or New Look.

Thanks girls, havent got any stuff yet only a couple of tops :oops: Ill have a look see what I can find, was looking online at some dresses but bugger me, how much???

I've just been to a wedding and my dress was from peacocks!!! :oops: People still said it was nice though!!!

Im gonna phone them up and see if our branch does maternity clothes, ill go today and see what i can find :)

hi maria,
ive bought most of my ''maternity clothes in george at asda, not in the maternity section but in the normal just bought 2 sizes bigger( they are reasonable too) and they have been great, also the dorothy perkins in the mall do maternity bits, i got 2 maternity tunic/tops for 7 pounds each in the sale, also our peacocks do bits and bobs maternity xxxxx

I just looked on the mothercare site and they have a lot of nice tops in their sale that would go real nice with trousers..

awww thanks so much for your advice!!! Im off on a mission this afternoon LOL Hope I can find something :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back