help lessen the taboo of miscarriage!

Iwant3

Reaction score
the miscarriage association are running a campaign to help reduce the taboo issue which surrounds miscarriage - make people more aware and allow people it has effected speak out etc.

If you visit their facebook page you can see how you can help - I volunteered and received my 5 blue envelopes 2 days ago and have already distributed one :)

Ooo thanks i just had a look its got some good stuff on there i might do the envelopes aswell xxx hope ur ok

Ooh, that sounds interesting - i'll have a look, thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing ok, I've been thinking of you xxx

I've just e-mailed the woman for some envelopes :) xx

yay! i have only left 2 so far have 3 to go :) hard to think of places to put them were they will not just get thrown away straight away.

am ok ladies - am 4dpo today!! considering it's 4 weeks ago tomorrow that I miscarried that's pretty good going in my opinion. Not expecting anything this cycle, as I am sure my hormones are still a bit out....but nice to know where i am in a cycle and I can be ready for AF if it's a bad one, lol

I've been helping out on their website to support other people. It's a shame that there is such a taboo with Miscarriage. I've had a couple of close friends not speak to me since finding out and I wish people didn't find it so uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back