help from a distance?

Zevo

Reaction score
ok, so i've been seeing a girl from this forum for a while, Momma'Kat, and finally decided to join and try and get some advice myself. not sure where this question goes, so i put it here :p anyways, we're long distance right now, and i was just wondering if anyone had advice on how i can help out with the baby while we're apart and had any other random advice for a guy who's never been a dad before :)

Just be there for her, listen to what she has to say and give her positive advice x reassure her when she needs it and show an active intrest in the baba x hope you guys work out

A Dad before?? I'm guessing I am right that you have never met and you have never been a Dad before or currently? I would keep to the yummy chats, harmless flirting and not worry about someone else's child (I'd be worried if the mother allowed it more so tbh). :| But welcome :???:

I agree with wobbles, this seems a bit odd to me. You haven't met yet want advice about being a dad to someone else's child, is this right???

Apparently I could be wrong they might have met (??) still found the post oddly (in a concerning way) .... lol sorry!

:shock: I'll shush lol On my own yep with my baby no way!

moz-screenshot.png
i'm sure it'll all be cool
in-fridge-emoticon.gif
:lol:

I'll keep the news on - when is she going? :lol:

Didn't know baby was born though :yay:

I completely thought they'd met and had been together before-that's what i thought they meant by long distance! I obviously assume too much! Lol!

Or I read with my eyes shut. First newborn baby ... I couldn't get to wee lol :lol:!!!

my first newborn baby came with a gorgeous little pram, which i took one look at and went and got the scruffy old farm out...was a lovely thought of my grandparents to get me one for christmas tho...

Okie ill update :p Yes baby is born lol shes 3 months old now, But I dont get on much now ive moved..

We are going to texas in august for 9 days.

Pictures in avatar and signature are gorgeous - Congratulations :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back