Help.. blood in nappy.. maybe, maybe not?!

Krystal

Reaction score
Right i'm not panicking too much but wanted to get your advice please.

Jack done 2 poos today and each time there were little red dots in, I wasn't too sure if it was blood. It was a bright red colour but was seriously like dots not streaks of it or anything. Yesterday he had a Hipp Organic Jar of Chicken with Tangy vegetables, it has peppers and things in and I have looked at a jar of it today and you can see little red bits.

So i'm thinking it is probably just that coming through but now i'm thinking should I be concerned? :think: He is fine apart from having a cold but in himself is as happy as normal.

What do you think?

I would have thought it is more than likely the peppers coming through hun! Brody had carrots for tea last night and dinner today and his poo has been bright orange today! :lol: Also -sorry TMI- he eats lots of peas, raisins and sweetcorn which is always very visible in his poo! :puke:

If you are really worried though hun maybe see what anyone else has to say or give NHS direct a call! :hug: :hug: :hug:

TBH i'm not overly worried cos I really do think it was just the peppers and stuff so i'll leave it and see what comes through tomorrow :puke: who thought i would pay so much attention to someone else's poop. Even my own logs don't get this kind of attention :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
TBH i'm not overly worried cos I really do think it was just the peppers and stuff so i'll leave it and see what comes through tomorrow :puke: who thought i would pay so much attention to someone else's poop. Even my own logs don't get this kind of attention :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know what you mean! I can't help but inspect it! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back