• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help!! 30th Birthday!?

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
My OH is 30 on the 1st December. Now although things are tight with me being off work etc... I want to get/do something nice for him as its a special one!!! :)

Iv got him, watch, cufflinks, bracelet, ring before - so there out. Hes got a chain he wears, so thats out.

Needs to be something memerable - any ideas?!

Weekend away mabey? I can have my mum look after DS for a few nights... I just dont know.

Looking around £500 mark. Any Ideas? WHat did you get/give?

Thank you girlies xxxx

what are his hobbies?

Im going to be in the same struggling boat july next year :)

Personally I'd wanna got to the Alton Towers Splash landings hotel but thats just me :lol:

I got Alan a gift from Red Letter Days for our 1st Wedding Anniversary. He loves shooting etc so I got him a country pursuits day for 2. Involves clay pigeon shooting, driving round in buggies, archery, and a gourmet dinner for 2 at a nice hotel.

There are looooads of other things too depending on what his hobbies are.

Good luck! :hug:

Hobbies are - Cars, were both interested in them - has done redletter days with cars etc before. And he likes flying helicopters, but hes done that too (I bought him that for christmas). Urghhh, its hard.

I cant think of anything else. Oooh a NUMBER PLATE... hmmm... thats an idea....

does he like motorsports then?

What about a trip to watch the touring cars or F1 at silverstone next year with a stay over in an nice hotel or sommat?

Touring Cars is fun and they race at locations all over the UK and often have other events on the day like Formula Ford and stuff like that.

He not a formula 1 lover, which is a shame, because that could make things easyer!!

Trouble is, we go to all the car shows every year, at Brands hatch, donnington, silverstone, sanda pod, rockingham etc, so we've driven them all... Urgh, he is a pain!!

Thank you sooooo much tho Jen :hug: ima keep racking my brains!

I like touring cars, and hes just re-built a scooby import, but hes never shown an interest really - mabey I can mill around the question, and see what he says - without mentioning etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back