hellooooo

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
thought id pop by and say hello ... well it would be rude not to as im staying at my mums for a couple days.

May be reconnected sooner than we thought we have put an offer in on this little bungalow and it is amazing i adore it in fact iv told ia if i cant live there i dont want to live anywhere this is it
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails- ... 1&tr_t=buy

We may have a problem though as the property is leasehold so our mortgage advisor is trying to work his magic as for some reason apparently its hard getting a mortgage on a property thats on lease hold ground.

It is absoloutely perfect and beautiful, it is built on what used to be a holiday park but everyone has bought the bungalows now and lives in them,

its 2 minutes from the beach theres a fishing lake a couple of stone throws away and ducks wonder around. i love it and i desperately want it!

so fingerscrossed we will get it and be reconnected in a few short weeks.

hello :wave:
well the bungalow looks well nice :) i agree i would love to move there.. i hope it all works out so you can get it
and hope youve been ok. :)
:hug:

xxx

aww hun it looks great.. good to see you anyway hello how are you doing anyway! :hug:

can you send me your mobile number again pleae as i deleted the message before taking it down! thanks :hug:
nice to see you on again.

i can't beleieve the price of that bungalow. :shock:

wow that is gorgous hun
cant believe the price thats brillant
u suffer to get a 1bed flat here for that

Sarah&Braydon said:
wow that is gorgous hun

MY GOD thats cheap!!! Hope you get it.... wouldnt even get a bedsit for that round near me!! xxxxx

Budge ill pm you in a minute what are you like.

Thanks for the replies everyone im fine, missing you all alot but its wierd how after even a few short days iv seen how much i let the internet rule my life, its been quite nice to have a few days break.

just the one this is my little guy today we were having a chill in the garden:

43.jpg

Keely said:
Sarah&Braydon said:
wow that is gorgous hun

MY GOD thats cheap!!! Hope you get it.... wouldnt even get a bedsit for that round near me!! xxxxx

thats expensive to what you can get round here!
you can get a 3 bed terrrace for that price here. with a garden too.

Awww Alfies looking gorgeous as ever! :cheer:

Brody has had those dungerees on today! :lol: He has the shoes too but brown!

We payed £40,000 for our 3 bed semi just before the prices jumped up but we remortgaged up to £80,000 wish we still had a lower mortgage it was great!

Alfiesmummy said:
Budge ill pm you in a minute what are you like.

Thanks for the replies everyone im fine, missing you all alot but its wierd how after even a few short days iv seen how much i let the internet rule my life, its been quite nice to have a few days break.

just the one this is my little guy today we were having a chill in the garden:

43.jpg

awww he looks so cute!!!

Alfie lookin like the little dude as ever lol :lol:

i wish it was cheap where we live, the cheapest 2bed flat iv seen is £199,950 :( :(

im comin to live next door to u steph lol :lol:

wouldn't you be better off finidng a three beder. you'll have to move again when you hjave another buba! :eek:

at the moment budge we couldnt afford one that wouldnt need alot of work doing to it. the way we loom at it the 2nd bedroom is big enough for them to share for the first couple of years or so and then when we sell we would of hopefully made a decent enough profit to afford a bigger house with 3/4 bedrooms

how cool would that be steph!! i might get the award for pregnancy forums best stalker tho lmao!!! :shock: :lol: :rotfl:

Budge - I have been feelin broody again so give me a yr pls cos thats when our contract for this place runs out and we will be able to get a mortage on a much bigger place!!!! :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

come live with meeeeeeeeeeeee

well not with me but on my patch lady!!!!

i want another too hehe

Alfiesmummy said:
at the moment budge we couldnt afford one that wouldnt need alot of work doing to it. the way we loom at it the 2nd bedroom is big enough for them to share for the first couple of years or so and then when we sell we would of hopefully made a decent enough profit to afford a bigger house with 3/4 bedrooms

just don't rush into anything. take your time and look at loads of properties before jumping in! :eek:

budge said:
Alfiesmummy said:

just don't rush into anything. take your time and look at loads of properties before jumping in! :eek:

thanks pappa smurf what would i do without you.

we have put the offer in for this one already becayse straight away we would make 20 grand on it as its being sold quickly as the owner has reasons but if we dont get it we will be taking our time looking, but with this one i just walked into it and thought OMG trhis is it i love it. I think i will be gutted if we dont get it as i just adored it as soon as i walked into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back