Helloooo! So good to write this message.

Jimmer

Reaction score
Well, tri one is over - and it is over to Tri 2.

For those who dont know me, I am the impostor man in the bunch - on here to get to know all those things I need to know to help my wife through what has been so far a pretty sickness filled pregnancy! Ah well, that is the wonderful thing about being in Tri 2 - hopefully she might be moving on soon to the 'blooming' stage!!

Anyway - so good to be here.

Jimmer

Welcome Jimmer! :cheer: Great to see you over here, hope you're wife starts to bloom and enjoy her pregnancy more soon.

What a lovely OH you must be, I keep trying to get mine to read up on stuff but soon see him sloping back to his cycling forum or playing games instead :doh:

Sarah x

hey hun :wave: welcome to Tri 2 - grab yourself (and your wife!) a comfy chair and relax - its great in here with a great bunch of girlies!! :cheer:

Jimmer said:
hopefully she might be moving on soon to the 'blooming' stage!!

Jimmer

:wave:

I'm still waiting for the blooming stage. :lol:

Jimmer :cheer: :wave:

I only came over to Tri 2 today too.

Its great to hear from you and yes we both got tickers woo hoo :dance:

Tri 1 was a very worrying time for us so now i'm determined to relax and enjoy Tri 2 as i'm sure you and your wife will be doing.

Speak soon

xxxx

hey jimmer,

i've said this so many times hehe, but its so nice to see a supportive man, my OH is good dont get me wrong, but he calls me a (computer geek) for coming on here hehe..

but without this site, i'd only myther him more, so he should be greatful..

glad you and wife are well, hope she blooms soon, i'm still waiting,

ache is boring me now :'(

:cheer: Welcome to 2nd tri!
Hope your wife is well and hope she gets to the blooming stage soon!
I thought I was there but today lots of people have been telling me I look like I'm really tired and ready to have the baby! Nice :shakehead:

:cheer: :cheer:

Yay Jimmer......welcome over to Tri 2

It's a lot less worrying in here than in tri one because everyone is over the main danger time. it's also the time where lots of women find out the sex of their babies so everyone is really excited in here.....

My sickness didn't really go properly until about 15 weeks but it started getting less frequent from about 13 weeks so hopefully your wife will be feeling much more normal again soon

:hug:

Welcome to the world of Tri 2!

Hope your ladies sickness settles soon and you can enjoy all the great things about this blooming stage :D

welcome, my husband is the same hes always on his computer reading. Handy when I cant be bothered going on it.

Congratulations on entering 2nd tri.

Hopefully you're wife will soon be enjoying the "honeymoon period" as 2nd tri is often referred to :D

Hello Jimmer! :wave:

Glad you can join us :D It'll be nice to have an active male perspective on pregnancy! :cheer: & congratulations on reacing this wonderful stage of pregnancy. :dance:

Jimmer said:
I am on here to get to know all those things I need to know to help my wife through what has been so far a pretty sickness filled pregnancy!

You do need to learn a few things though Mister... :roll:

Jimmer said:

... For example, don't repeat that to your wife lol :rotfl: Hormones are manic in this section :twisted: xxx

yay congrats- i remeber the amazing feeling of getting to second tri too! xx

Hello welcome to tri 2 :wave:

I hope that your wife starts to feel good soon. This is the relaxed section of the forum and you have the added excitement of the 20 week scan and the possibility of finding out what you are having :cheer:

Xxx

Jimmer said:

Dannii87 said:
... For example, don't repeat that to your wife lol :rotfl: Hormones are manic in this section :twisted: xxx

Of course, being a gent, I couldnt possibly comment on whether this comment reflects my lovely wife's current state!!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back