Hello

jo-jo

Reaction score
Hi Im Jo, Im 33 and have recently took three home pregnancy tests and have had a positive result each time.
The sample i took to the doc however came back negative... they have sent it off to the lab and hopefully in a couple of days i will get the confirmation from them??? :doh:

:hug: Hi and welcome, I'm sorry to hear that you have had this confusion in your results, Good luck.xxxxxxxx

:wave: hello and welcome to the forum, good luck for when you get your results xxx

Hello

Got the results back from the doc's today!!
Its official were pregnant :D :cheer:

Thanks everyone :)

Hi Jo, welcome to the forum and good luck with your pregnancy :wave:

Hi there, :wave:

Congratulations, hope you have a great pregnancy. xxx

:wave: :wave: Hi and congratulations. Where in North Yorks are you? (sorry for being noisy(sp)

Hello,
Have'nt been on for a while!!! started to bleed at the weekend so was a bit hair raising!!!! had a ascan and it all there including a heart beat so there a window of hope, we only 6 wks so it still early days! Fingers crossed.
Im from Northallerton it fine to be nosy if you dont ask you dont find out!!!

Jo

:wave: hi, congratulations!! i love northallerton,quite good for shopping we stop in west burton every november in a converted mill which is always nice xx

:wave: You are not too far away from me. Hope everything is ok with your bump now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back