Get to know you all...

Hope81

Reaction score
I am hope and I should join you in 3 days (ticket is slightly wrong)...looking forward to trimester 2 and the perspective of that energy that they all say I will regain...

Trimester 1 though with no nausea was (and still is) exhausting for me as extreme tiredness was my only symptom. Oh that and constantly eating.... I so hope I will leave both of those behind me in trimester one.

Pushing sent too soon ??

Anyway here is baby hope at 12+1 for those that like gender guessing be welcome :love:

Next scan is on 10 April (16 weeks) hopefully to find out the gender of the baby and then at 18-19 weeks the free and only scan that we get here is Norway that is a dating, sex determination and anomaly scan all in one lol...

See you all soon :love:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331792287.752491.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331792287.752491.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 34
Yay see you soon! :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hiya hun im sure you will enjoy tri two ...everyone here is lovely ..i shall be leaving next week for tri 3

Aww yay Hope, we are going to be in the same tri for a couple of weeks :) I'm going to guess girl for u, no idea why though. Xxx

Hello! Looking forward to sharing expriences with you x

Hiya. Hope you enjoy tri2. I'll be around for a couple more weeks before tri3, but will always keep popping back to see how you're all doing. xx

Welcome to tri 2 - definately feels much better and more relaxed, but Im sorry to say, in my experience, the eating and tiredness increases!
Good luck with ur scan in a few weeks, and from ur pics, I get a feeling its a girl... Not sure why I say that, but just a feeling! Do you have any inkling?

Thank you girls :love: I have a feeling is a boy but I would really love a little girls :love: I will love it to bits whatever the gender is anyway :love: I just want it safe and sound here.

yep, it says boy :) we will see i suppose in less than a month :)

Yay for nearly being in tri 2 honey!!!! I guess girl because it looks cute and dainty, can't see the nub but am rubbish at spotting them. DeeDee had to spell it out to me and I'm still unsure lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back