Hello!!

Karate Kid

Reaction score
I have only just found out I am pregnant with number two today but I thought I would say hello!!

My name is Charlini and I am about 4 weeks pregnant I am petrified but excited. I still can't believe I will have two under two!!

Xx

Congrats on your BFP that will be nice having a small age gap I bet they will be close :) xx

me and by brother are 22 months apart. we're really close now (in fact its killing me hiding my pregnancy from him)... although he did make his soldiers invade my barbie house when we were kids, put me in the bin and cut my fringe into turrets lol despite that, we were close and got closer as we got older. (with a gap between the ages of 12-14 when we were sworn mortal enemies lol

hello and congratulations on your BFP x

Congrats !! How old wil c b when new arrival comes x

Woop woop!! Welcome to tri 1, sweetie! I can't believe you're here with me already. So happy for you xxx

Woop woop!! Welcome to tri 1, sweetie! I can't believe you're here with me already. So happy for you xxx

Thanks sweetie.... We both clearly need to be sectioned.... Xx

Congratulations!
I see your username is Karate Kid - do you train?! :)

Congratulations!
I see your username is Karate Kid - do you train?! :)

I am a 2nd Dan black belt in Shotokan and teach! I haven't taught since befor C was born but I did train intermittently until yesterday! Xx

That's awesome! I'm a brown belt in the Kyokushinkai style if you know it :) Haven't really trained properly for 2 years or so though because of uni commitments. Was planning on getting back to it and then unexpectedly fell pregnant!!

Yes I have heard of the style but not practised it.

You are so close to first Dan!

It's tough taking time out, I really miss it but my body isn't what it used to be now that C is here. Hopefully after this LO I will be able to get back into it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back