Hello

positivity :)

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Thank you all so much for your messages on my labour thread! Had an eventful time, measured 2cm at 1am and baby was here just an hour and a half later, no pain relief but still ended up being taken straight to theatre after he arrived for a spinal as I tore bad and they gad to repair :(

He is lovely tho but hard work! Missing u girls, hope u and ur LO's are all ok, i will try to write my birth story over the next few days xxxx

Lovely to hear from you Pos! Glad that your ok. Look forward to reading your birth story :) xxx

Congratulations again! Sorry to hear you had a bad tear - hope it's not giving you too much grief and will heal quickly!

glad you are ok hun. Sorry to hear about your problems. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear u tore, really happy for you that your little man is here. Did k miss his name? Hope u heal quickly xxx

Lovely to hear from you and glad all is well x

Hope you're ok hun. Missing you. Take it easy and enjoy your lo xxx

Aw bless ya hun.. Hope your ok and congrats again xxx

Didn't know your lo had arrived! Congratulations, am off to find your threads now!
Xx

Hurrah! Fab to hear from you. Hard work is he? peeing on you? Crying a lot? Or just generally demanding having a baby?

I want to hear all about your birth, am v impressed you managed without the epidural as I know you wanted it that way, massive well done, but so sorry to hear about the tear (am also pulling hugely squeemish faces as I am so horrified by the thought of it and how much it must hurt!). Apparently you need to put lots of salt in your bath water for quickest healing time.

Love to you and your new little family! xxxx

Congratulations again Pos, he's adorable :)
I hope you recover soon hun xx

Lovely to hear from you Pos, glad your doing well with LO x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back