Hello !

SaraJ

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, i have just joined this forum today, im called sara and i am 28 years old. Me and my long term (11 years !) boyfriend are trying for our first baby, we made our first 'attempt'! last week so i am counting down the days till next Wednesday (when i can take the test), fingers crossed !
I dont know if i am imagining it or not, but for the last two days i have felt nausea and every now and then tender breasts and also had a bit of dizzieness - but i dont know i am wanting to have these symptoms so much that i am talking myself into them (if you know what i mean !)
I am new to forums so im affraid i dont know the abreviations you all use, so bare with me !
Sorry for rambling !
I look forward to chatting to you all ! xx

Hi and welcome xx you will soon know all the abbreviations ;) xxx

Hiya :wave: welcome to pf! There's an abbreviations guide in the forum guide section, thi k that's what it's called anyway! Good luck next week!!

Ah ha ! Found it ! Thank you ! Ill try and learn them all !!!

You'll get used to them in no time! I think a lot of them you just kinda guess at!! Well, that's what I did anyway!

Hiya and welcome to the forum, you'll pick things up quickly enough. Good luck on your TTC journey, hope you get your bfp very soon (there's two for you to learn lol)
xx

Hi nice to meet you good luck with the baby making

Dont worry bout the forum speak you catch on quick lol (i used to own a parenting forum a while back and i still struggle with all the abbreviations haha) xxx

:wave: hi and welcome to the forum. Good luck with ttc and don't worry about symptom spotting we all went through that :)

Hey sarah welcome to the forum and good luck on getting your BFP....BIG FAT POSITIVE lol xxx

Thanks for all the welcomes ladies ! Im slowly learning the lingo i think ! ha ha ha x

Hi & welcome to PF :wave:

Wishing you lots of luck in your TTC journey

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare