• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello!

Cixes

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a quick hello to all tri 3ers! I am officially in this gang now and it's scary knowing that it's not long till i become a mummy for the 4th time!

Wishing everyone here a happy and healthy last few weeks of pregnancy and hopefully i will be able to offer some advice as well as gain some from you lovely ladies :D

woohoo hiya chick... nice to see all my girls coming over to join me now!! :cheer: :cheer:

Welcome - Im only officially in here for the next few days, but will be hanging around for a while to see all the other new LO's arriving!! :wave:

Hiya :wave:

There's loads of us hopping on over at the moment!

And about time too I was expecting you ages ago thought you were closer to mt dates than that :rotfl: Another 4th time mummy woohoooo

Whoo hoo thanks for the warm welcome girls!

Seems like loads of us are back in the same gang for a bit, its gonna be so nice watching everyone have their babies...yay i am really excited about that!!

I am doing fine, i actually think this pregnancy has been easier than my last one, despite the placenta praevia. I haven't had anymore bleeding which is good, but i am now in the risky trimester and it could happen i guess (gulp).

I tell you something though...god my baby can move!!! He never seems to rest bless him....oooh i just can't wait to meet him :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back