Hello Tri2 ~ Hope everyone's well xxXXxx

Redshoes

Reaction score
Hello Ladies :wave:

I'm officially shocked again at the speed of this pregnancy, but very happily joining you all here in the middle, wonderful stage that is Tri2 :D I do hope everyone is well and happy and healthy :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've had nausea and tiredness since day1 with this LO, which has been a bit of a shock as with Isaac I was very fortunate to have no sypmtoms, loving the irony, and also leading everyone to believe I'm having a girl this time :lol:

My EDD is 13th September, I'm hoping for a homebirth using Hypnobirthing techniques and am thoroughly excited about the whole labour and birth, but wish the pregnancy would slow down a bit :pray:

I do witter and this post is testament to that, so I apologize now if I keep you with long posts in future :oops: I am finally recovering from a cold, so I am hoping to be around lots to get to know you all, those I don't alredy now, and hopefully support and have a good laugh with you all :hug: :D

I'm sshhhhhhh'ing now :dance:
Very best wishes xxXXxx

amy & wriggly

:wave: Hi chick-welcome to the 2nd tri. It's great here!! Everyone is lovely.

I'm leaving tomorrow to go to scary 3rd tri :cry:

Hello Amy! (& bump...)

Welcome to tri2 :D Hope your sickness goes and you feel better soon without that darn cold :hug:

Glad you can join us :cheer: xxx

welcome-1.png

Nice that you are here, and did i hear you say you wish pregnancy would slow down????
Woman are you crazy......lol, i wish mine would speed up.

Hi, welcome to tri2 :wave:

And yeah time flies doesn't it - won't be long til we all have our little ones :?

Hello. :wave: :wave:

I feel mine was going quickly but has slowed down a bit while I wait for my 20 week scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back