• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello sleep, how I've missed u!!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Am in love so much with my son right now. He went to sleep at 9pm on me, I put him in his basket at 10pm when i went to bed on his tummy and he woke up at 2:30am :dance: that's a five and a half hour sleep for him, and a four and a half hour sleep for me. I woke cos he grunted cos he wanted to be turned over!

I've changed him and just feeding him (my boobs know its been a while!) and he is already fallin back to sleep in my boob.

Tunmy sleeping is definately the way forward!

And also can't believe my little man is 6 weeks old :love: Where has the time gone?

Omg!! Well done Henry.

Ps I was just about to come on here and write a similar thread but I don't wanna jinx myself with putting Tilly down after this feed!!!

Oh I know I prob won't get much sleep now, fully expecting it lol! Just so pleased he managed more than 30-60 mind which is what we were getting!

Glad u seem to have had a better night with Tilly so far xxx

Yay well done Henry!!! You must be so pleased! I bet after 4 and a half hours sleep you feel human again!! Xx

And I was happy with 3 hours then 2 hours tonight so far....

It's never-ending!!

Henry's a good boy!

Larlybelle my LO was like that and now she is 6 months and sleeps 7-7 sometimes longer. Good things to come x

Apologies for any typos!

Great stuff Carly and Henry! You must feel so refreshed!

:yay: sounds like a better night was had by all. Well done Henry and Tilly xxxxxxxx

Aj managed 11-2 then 4:30- 6:30!!! Yay for the babies. (and the mummys and sleep!) xxx

Well done! It's amazing how you feel after 4 hours sleep, before children that would of been the worst night, now its a luxury! Hope you got a bit more sleep afterwards x

Well the second part of the night was just as good!!

He slept from 3-8:15am!!!! Tummy sleeping is amazing!!! Conly problem is my right boob hurts so much :( think tonight I'm gonna get him to have a bit from both sides and hope that relieves the pain.

He didn't wanna eat this morning either, he was too busy smiling and chatting to me :D

Bless him. He is probably happy as he has had a good nights sleep too.

Oh bless him, sounds like he's woken up fresh as a daisy. Albert on the other hand acts like he's being starved whenever he wakes up lol.

Long may it continue for you hun xxxxxxxx

How are you all managing to get back to sleep after coming online at 4am?????

Also yay for tummy sleeping :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back