Hello Pregnant with my first!

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
hello all, i am pregnant with my first child, had my 15 week scan today and heard the crazy little heart beat!

been finding it okay, morning sickness has just passed and starting to get dead excited

am convinced its a girl, OH is convinced its a boy! We have a bet of a tenner :D

So hello <wave> Hope everyone else is well and happy

am due Mid July :D

Last edited:
congrats and welcome bigbump :wave:
i bet your so excited :)

Very excited yes! The OH is very excited too, though i worry about everything now! and i feel i am getting an unhealthy reliance on Gaviscon!

Is it your first Racheal?

Welcome to the forum!!

Congratulations! I want my scan now!!!

Very excited yes! The OH is very excited too, though i worry about everything now! and i feel i am getting an unhealthy reliance on Gaviscon!

Is it your first Racheal?

ahaha aww!
and yes this is my first :)

hi bigbump welcome to pf.

congratulations on your pregnancy :) x

Hi big bump. Cangratulations! What is your due date? bet we are around the same time. Im 20th July xxxx

Hi welcome to the forum :) and congratulations x

Last edited:
:wave: welcome to PF
I bet you are excited hun. Hearing the heartbeat for the first time is amazing isn't it :)
Wow July, hopefully its not a very hot day when you give birth.

My birthday is 24th July and my LO is due 6th August :dance:

All the best hun x

lots of midsummer babies here then!

i am hoping its a cool summers evening when i give birth, i am having a homebirth and my house is quite cool most of the time which is Nice!

will be lovely to get to know you all xxx

Hi! Im due with my first on 3rd August! So excited too, my sickness has stopped and Im feeling like myself again so getting really excited!! looking forward to hearing all about your pregnancy, especially as youre a few weeks ahead of me! So have you got a bump already? I look like father christmas today, I think My belly is growing!x

my bump is huge yes! and my boobs have just gone enormous! Are you still throwing up? i have just stopped puking every day! this is my fourth day with out throwing up!

hiya! congratulations hun, hope you're okay xx

my bump is huge yes! and my boobs have just gone enormous! Are you still throwing up? i have just stopped puking every day! this is my fourth day with out throwing up!

My boobs are enormous too! My OH is most impressed! Congrats on seeing hte back of morning sickness! I had stopped throwing up about 2 weeks ago but this week Ive had a bug and Ive been sick twice :( but its not morening sickness anyway so I can cope!!

I wish I had a bump Im totally jealous ny abdomen is growing all over,its ridiculous, I wouldnt be surprised if this baby is making a star shape!!!:wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back