• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello, ouch

Donz&J

Reaction score
Hi
Im still not sure if I am pregnant but I am on day 57 since the last period but that period was 1 day small amount of blood, then stop, then 2 days of minimal blood...

Now then, to bring you up to speed:

With my last preg I showed neg tests results until bloods, I am getting neg test results this time BUT I KNOW I am preggo.
I am feeling sicky 27/7, my breasts are larger and painful, my stomach has grown to the point my trousers are tight.? I am hungry like you wouldn't believe, but the reason I am here today is to ask a question.

Today at work, whilst sitting I had one and only one very quick sharp and painful crampy type pain right in the middle of my very lower abdomen. I havent had it since, it lasted about 2 seconds, now if I was pregnant would this seem normal.? Please answer as I am worried and cant get to the docs until next thursday.

Cheers

I've been having really strange pains in my lower abdomen and in fact pretty much my whole tummy area ever since I got pregnant. Yesterday I felt really crampy and started to panic but it wasn't cramp it's because I can't go to the loo at the mo....yes, I know, I apologise for the tmi!!!
I think we get pain because everything's altering to make space for our growing little one so it's normal to get pains that feel really weird and if it's your first pg, like mine, it's bound to be scary. But honey, if you're in any doubt make an emergency appointment with your dr tomorrow just to put your mind at ease.
I hope you're ok :hug:

Thank you honey, just a bit scary as it's all new and cos of what happened last time.

If you feel that you are pregnant then you need to go docs for a blood test, like you said it would only be picked up that way last time.

I hope its a bfp for you hun :hug:

I found out I was preggers around 4 weeks + 2 on the Monday night. 2 days later in work I had a sharp pain from front to back that could only be described as a period cramp X 100. Had to try not to scream in the office. I had and still have a lot of cramping but two early scans (4 + 5 and 6 + 2) and everything seems ok. I can't believe that my body would be changing so much so soon but apparently that's what happens. If you're worried go to your doc but to do a scan you'd probably need a hospital. I went to A&E and was seen very quickly but I guess that was a combination of being preggers and the fact that I wasn't waiting with all the other patients for a general doctor but a gynacologist so a much shorter queue.

day 59, still no sign, ha it rhymes........

Have you been to your dr's yet? Hope you're feeling better hun :hug:

I have had a sudden sharp pain before too, really worried me but the slightest thing does with me. :roll: You been dr's yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back