Hello newbie here ;)

Pamplemousse

Reaction score
Hello there, I feel a bit rude crashing into the 3rd trimester section already but just moved to our first house and only just got the Internet!
Its amazing to find so many pregnant people all in one place :cheer:
Anyway just wanted say hi :wave:

hello there!

is this your first baby? Do you know what you're having?

Hello :D
Yes this is my first -eeek!
OOh so we are hevwithbump........I guess that means we can marvel and moan about very similar goings on!! Mine has just started waking me up by kicking all night, well its SEEMS like its all night anywya.
I don't know if its a boy or girl, we decided to keep the suspense, although I am secretly desperate to know now! Other half is completely convinced its a girl, weeeeell he's wrong half the time anyway so he can hedge his bets in this way without worrying about it, tee hee... :shhh:

awww

yep mine keeps kicking at night to its really sweet lol (sometimes annoying!) :rotfl:

we found out were having a little girl :dance: . do you have any name ideas yet?

where are you from?

I'm from East Sussex :wave:
Not as exotic as my name suggests!
I do have name ideas......... does anyone else get a little grumpy discussing them? Because obviously I like the ones we have thought about, but then people say, 'yeah, pause, but THIS name is lovely'!!! Mind you I do get wound up at the slightest thing at the moment :oops:
Due to bump and finance situation I have to sell my beautiful horse :cry: Now that makes me all sad....
Also none of the things I say seem to be related in any way, where did the horse thing come from?!!

Hi welcome to the forum, i will warn you now.

1) its very addictive you may experience a few arguments with other half as a result of the time you spend on here :lol:

2) keep away from budge :rotfl:

Im expecting my first aswell only 8 weeks to go!!! i dont think its long untill i look at the massive list of people expecting this month and next month :shakehead:

welcome to the 3rd tri hun :wave:

where abouts in east sussex are you?
i am in hailsham east sussex!!!!

Welcome on board hun. This place is a real god send when you need a pick me up or advice. Budge is guaranteed to put a smile on your face :D

Also know where your coming from on the name front, I'm too nervous to tell people what name we have chosen as they feel its ok to criticise but when lo has arrived and you say here is so and so they can hardly comment then. Or can they :?

Hi :wave:

its nice to meet you. This place is a godsend when you have any probs or if you feel a bit down.Something always makes me laugh on here. Everyones really nice on here to. It is very addictive though!!!

xx

Hello and welcome! Do you have a bump pic so we can all have guess at what you are having? Its really fun to see who is right when the babies are born :D

cassi said:
Hi welcome to the forum, i will warn you now.

1) its very addictive you may experience a few arguments with other half as a result of the time you spend on here :lol:

2) keep away from budge :rotfl:

Im expecting my first aswell only 8 weeks to go!!! i dont think its long untill i look at the massive list of people expecting this month and next month :shakehead:

:cry: :cry: that hurt

:rotfl:

Budge has already made me literally cry with laughter of the shaving thread!!
I think I may be addicted to this forum already :oops:
Foxy mum, I live in St leonards, so we are close ;) Where are you planning to have yours?
Skatty I would show you all a belly picture, but I have gone so hairy (pale skin, dark hair, NOT a good combo!!) that I am far too embaressed!! Maybe I'll pluck up the courage one day soon....
Thanks all for your welcome, its lovely :D

i think you're ticker is so pretty too pamplemouse :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back