Hello maternity leave

beckybean

Reaction score
Well today marks the start of my maternity leave (apart from a couple weeks of holiday to take)

Part of me is so excited to start this journey, clear cupboards, nest in general and most importantly meet baby!

Another part of me is a wee bit sad to be leaving work as I have never not worked and am used to the routine. The majority of people I work with are great but I am just scared about what I will come back to as there are a few who are a wee bit underhand and this place changes so quickly, so often.

Anyway enough reflection; I hope that you are all well and that you have a great bank holiday weekend Xx

Brilliant, time to relax and have some you time before LO arrives.... I have 7 weeks left, I am starting to feel exhausted now so not sure how I am going to cope!! Enjoy the long weekend xx

Oh I am sure once you start having you time and doing your nesting and realising just HOW CLOSE your LO is you will forget about work! Don't worry about work until you need to hun!

I too have only 6 weeks left and i'm hoping it flys as much as i will miss the routine i am looking forward to chilling out and enjoying a different routine before munchkin arrives!

Enjoy your time hunnni because it will all change when your LO makes an apperance

xx

I'm so jealous, I've got ages yet! x

Congrats on starting your ML! You can forget all about work now for the next little while and concerntate on LO.

I have 6 weeks and am starting to feel the strain...... :shock:
xx

Me too today!! Felt a bit emotional just now leaving work getting lots of hugs, and lovely presents for LO, but I held it together! I know what you mean about routine I had the exact same thought driving home, but I'm sure we'll soon snap out of it! Enjoy! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations on reaching maternity leave, put your feet up and enjoy xx

Rest up now! I left work on Tuesday and been pretty bored to be honest lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111