hello lovely ladies.....another BFN!!!

smokey08

Reaction score
Have gotten yet another :BFN: on day 28! my last cycle was 33 days!!! now i'm wondering did i ovulate late this month??? and if i did would i get a positive result this early???

oh, having wonkey cycles is such a pain,they were always 28 days but the minute i want a baby they go mental! :lol:

can anyone relate to this or have experienced this??? what did you do???

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Test might not show up exactly 2 weeks after ov hunny, it depends when implantation takes place, id wait and see whether af turns up on day 33 and if not test then. Fingers and toes crossed for you hunny :fx: x x

I feel your pain - I'm day 32 and nothing yet - BFN and no AF.

But if your last cycle was 33 days you may be too early to give a positive test if your cycle was going to be the same length this time. 5 days before is pretty early to get a BFP...

Hi there,
I'm another on CD32 and so far lots of BFNs and so far no sign of AF. I know I'm not pregnant, well, as sure as I can be, and I just want AF to come and go so that I can crack on with things next month.
I'm fed up!!

my cycles were spot on 32 days for as long as i can remeber then 2 months into ttc they are between 28 -32 days theye just gone mad n i am not doing anything different its a pain in the but lol

:thanks: ladies! its a BIG relief to know i'm not alone! it is so frustrating when AF is usually like clockwork....then when you need her to be reliable, she goes mad!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back