Hello ladies......

claireabell

Reaction score
Just thought I would say a quick "Hi" to everyone. I haven't been on the forum since I gave birth....life has been so manic....but I wouldn't have it any other way. Hopefully now things have calmed down a little and Ashlea is more settled I will be able to catch up with everyone....here's hoping you are all well and pregnancies are going good and all new babies are tip top....love to all.... :hug:

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS MUM2BCLAIRE

Hi there...she was born 29 sept...i know quite some time ago now, my poor computer thought it had had a breakdown cos it hasn't been on for some time....hehehe. My eldest daughter is 9 and she has had lots of dancing competitions etc so we've been rather busy and shattered...but now all the competitions and classes are closing for christmas I've been able to catch up with the goings on on my computer....
Love to everyone...
Claire
xxxxx

Hey that's good. Too many live in their PC's, I've been guilty of that but don't use it now when my son's about. It really affects kids, I didn't realise how much until I stopped. Now he is on it more than me!

welcome back and congratulations on your daughter!!!

Hello :wave: and Congratulations :cheer:

Tan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back