Hello..ive bought choccy hobnobs

vickie

Reaction score
Hi girls...im 13 weeks today so guess i belong in here now.

Gone soooooo quick,glad to be done with the sickness and tiredness and now looking forward to bumpage and my 20 week scan woop woop

Hobnob anyone???

:wave:

Chocolate hobnobs! OMG i'm going to have to go to the shops now!! They are my favourite!

Welcome to Tri2. Have fun here. :wave:

Ooh thank you for the hobnobs, I love them!! Welcome to 2nd tri :hug: :hug:

Ooh, I'll put the kettle on and make us all a brew - choccie biccies *MUST* be dunked :lol:

Welcome to tri 2 :cheer:

Hi & welcome to Tri2.
HOB NOBS....yum. I went to the shop for a bag of crisps before and came back with a chocolate cake...oops.

I'm now 18wks and still waiting for morning sickness to go away...

Hi honey, anybody with biscuits is welcome in here!!! xx

Welcome to tri 2! Congrats! Now, these hobnobs, are they milk or dark? It's a very important consideration you know! Oh who am I kidding, like I care <<dives in and surfaces with suspicious chocolate smears round mouth :oops: >>

Chopsie said:
Ooh, I'll put the kettle on and make us all a brew - choccie biccies *MUST* be dunked :lol:

Welcome to tri 2 :cheer:

I couldnt agree more...and hobnobs as Peter Kay says are the marines of dunking biccys...they take lots of dunking...yum yum.

Frog99 said:
Hi & welcome to Tri2.
HOB NOBS....yum. I went to the shop for a bag of crisps before and came back with a chocolate cake...oops.

I'm now 18wks and still waiting for morning sickness to go away...

What with my pregnancy 'brian' im forever going to the shop for something and coming back with everything but...i do actually write a list to take with me...but then forget to take the list :wall:

Still having sickness...you poor thing,,,and to think i moaned about having it for 4 weeks..that was enough :puke:

splashmonkey said:
Welcome to tri 2! Congrats! Now, these hobnobs, are they milk or dark? It's a very important consideration you know! Oh who am I kidding, like I care <<dives in and surfaces with suspicious chocolate smears round mouth :oops: >>

oooo gotta be milk...dark choccy gives me bad tummy and i dont need another excuse for extra wind thanks hehehe

Although its baby that actually has wind of course.,,,just passes thorugh me. :doh:

Welcome :wave:

I like the choc hobnob flapjacks... they were on special offer in Morrisons last week :cheer:

Welcome over hun
i will have a hobnob aslong as they are caramel ones :)
xx

ooo they are delightfull used to be able to get them in most shops
i used to live off them haha im sure they are hobnobs will have to check haha
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member