hello....im new!

Sunshine88

Reaction score
Hi All!

Ive just joined the forum today, hubby has finally agreed to baby no3!

ive had two boys before - but we never officially tried for either, if that makes sense!

DS1 is 4 (nearly 5)
DS2 is 2 (nearly 3)

LMP 22nd Dec normally have 28-30 day cycles. If anyone is good with cycling let me know!

We have problems in pregnancy - hubby carries a chromosome default. DS1 is a carrier of this and DS2 is not. It was found in my first pregnancy at 12 weeks when they measured the Nuchal fold - his was 3.6! Which gave us a downs score of 1 in 3. Overall healthy but will have the same problems as me and DH, and if he meets someone the same as him they will be infertile.

So in each pregnancy i have to have chorionic villus sampling around 12-13 weeks as there is a large chance that i can carry a baby that unfortunately is not able to survive without me.

Bit of background about me, im 28, married for 6 years. The boys are very close. My youngest had emergency surgery at 5 weeks old for an undetected heart condition and had to spend a while in intensive care but has never looked back since!

I think im 2-4 days post ovulation but very unsure!

Anyway im excited and scared all at once! Cant wait to chat to you all. Please feel free to ask me any questions!

XXX S

Hi Sunshine! Welcome to the forum. :wave: Your avatar is cute. :)

Hello and welcome! Where abouts are you from? Good luck with your TTC journey x

Thank you ladi s. I'm from Scotland �� Xxx

Welcome sunshine, I'm from Scotland too :wave:

Good luck ttc number 3. Great you already know all the testing etc you'll need done. Hopefully it manages to skip this little one! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back