Tomorrow its my turn :):)

Mummytoo2boys

Reaction score
10.40am and it's SCAN time for me. I am so glad my day is finally nearly here. My mil and my son are coming with me. Praying all will be well and bambino cooperates to let mummy know what sex I am expecting. Boys very very excited, ds1 wants a sister and ds2 wants both lol. I would love a girl my I am truly not fussed as long as my bambino is healthy and arrives into this world save and sound that's all that truly matters to me, roll on tomorrow woo hoo :):) xxx

Good luck for tomorrow :) scans are so great aren't they I wish I could have one every week!

Hope you get your pink bundle they do seem to be making more of an appearance this month :)

Good luck, hope you can join us in team pink! X

good luck for tomorrow
as you say as longs as its healthy thats the main thing - but ill keep fingers crossed for team pink
xx

Have fun tomorrow and I hope baby co operates for u xx

Hope it all goes really well, hun. Enjoy it! I can't wait til mine on Tues. xx

I got a team pink today so im following this weeks trend lol, Wonder if you will aswell and hope bubba plays ball for you xxx

Thanks ladies I'll let you's all know as soon as, my husband works overseas so can't share my news with family/friends until I've been in touch with him but I can sneakily pop on here and share my news :):) xx

Good luck for tomorrow hun, sure everything will be fine and can't wait to see pix! xxx

Hope it went well today and you got your girly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back