hello - i'm finally getting up the courage to post!

jills10uk

Reaction score
Hello all
I have been lurking around the forum for the last couple of months, reading posts and have finally got around to posting! :D
I have been getting alot of questions i have answered by reading the posts so thankyou! i'm sure i'll have many more!

hiya!

welcome to 2nd tri, the least scary of all the tri forums

Hello hun, :wave: well done for plucking up the courage to post..we wont bite. :D x

Hi Jills! I'm really pleased you've gained info from the forum so far, I look forward to getting to know you and I'm glad you found the courage to post! :cheer:

Congrats on the pregnancy by the way :D xx

good to see you here..welcome to the forum :cheer: :wave:

hello! just popped in to say hi :) im new and a bit of a lurker too lol maybe there should be a lurker room for people like us lol :wave:

Hi and welcome to the lurkers :wave:

Glad to see you posting :D

thanks everyone for your replies - it is so nice to have people to obsess with and talk babies with all the time as i think my family and friends are getting sick of it!!!!!

dont feel scared, just get stuck in! were all going through this together, i really couldnt have done without these guys! :wave:

Hello there jills10uk :wave:
So glad you've decided to post and join in more, have a happy and comfy Tri2 too, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back