hello i'm beanies sister

fluppyfrog

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Well first things first, I am beanies little sis and Serens mad aunty. I have a choc lab names Barney who is a complete mummys boy and proud of it. And also to gorgeous Kittens who i got of Cassi, they are called Punk and Porkchop.
I fall in to the TTC section, mainly because my body hates me but also because my partners sperm is frozen(not at home though). He has just recently gone into remission from testicular cancer so his little soldiers got frozen before they started his treatment( they arrived at the hospital by taxi). So i get the fun and games of lots of injections in the bum.
Oh yeah i forgot to mention my partner at the first bit, oops never mind just don't tell him.
Well that is me so i guess i will speak to you all soon. :D
Bye for now
Fluppyfrog

hiya welcome to the forum beanies sis!!

sarahxx

Hiya :wave:

Welcome to the forum, good luck with the bum injections :shock: hope they bring you joy and happiness in the long run :pray:

Em :hug:

Hello!!!

It's Anneliese....Remember me from the naming ceremony?
You'd better toe the line here missy, I have photos and I'm not afraid to use them!

:twisted:

I promise to be good i will do anything just put the photos away pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :rotfl:

Welcome to you Beanie's Sister!!

Best of luck TTC, I hope it all goes smoothly for you hun.

Enjoy the forum!

welcome and good luck for future with the soldiers xx :wave:

Hiya Hun and welcome to the forum
Best of luck TTC
:)

Hello and welcome Beanies sister :hug: Good luck with TTC, ouchy jags :doh: but all worth it! ..Laughed at your sister being called beanie...My sister is called Jean but i call her Jelly Bean. always have :rotfl:
Anyhow take care :hug:

HEYA!! :D

Good luck with TTC hun...shame you have to have the jabs though :( Hope your OH's treatment goes ok :).

Welcome to the forum too!!! Its very addictive :D

and its really sweet they still have the same names but if you want to change them then feel free they are your babies now, I just mean i hope you arnt just keeping them because you thought i might get upset if they were changed? :D

Cas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back