• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello, I'm back after a short break away!

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I just wanted to say hello :wave: I haven't been on for a while and there is just too much for me to catch up on.

I have been on my jollies :) we had a brill time in Majorca, Jacob was an absolute star and really enjoyed himself, especially being in the pool. We went back to the same place that we conceived Jacob :) (no babies this time though - we are planning on going back next year and I think we will be starting ttc then so you never know, fingers crossed!)

I have been off work this week too and have been doing some trips out with Jacob. We have taken him to a farm nearby which was great, he loved to feed the animals, he wasn't at all scared unlike his daddy, lol! and today we have been to a rough and tumble place which again he loved especially being in the ball pool, he enjoyed throwing the balls out of the pool though!

Jacob is growing up into such a loving little boy, he often runs over and throws his arms round me and gives me a big sloppy kiss, it makes me realise that there is so much to live for even when bad and upsetting things are happening in our lives.

I look forward to chatting with you all and catching up on all the news and stories from everyone :D

Xxx

aww welcome back! whatcha bring back for us :wink: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back