Some good news for a change .....

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hello :D

I have had a pretty rough start to the year, for those who didn't read my posts my sister was due to be married on April 8th but on April 4th my brother was killed in a car accident :cry: so the wedding got put on hold. Well it has been re-arranged for August 12th so we now as a family have something to look forward to. My sister has said that the one good thing that has come out of having it later in the year is that Jacob can walk down the aisle with me (I am bridesmaid!!) he will look so cute, he has got a pair of stripey trousers and a white shirt from the baby wedding section in BHS and has had a cravat and waistcoat made (although they will have to re-make the waistcoat as his little tummy has grown :) )in the same colour and material as the bridesmaid dresses :D

My SIL is also getting married (2 weeks before my sister) and I am bridesmaid for her too :D it is her hen party this weekend. 17 of us are going to Edinburgh on Saturday, we will have such a good time but I will miss Jacob so much.

I have suspected for a while that Jacob has been teething, showing all the signs but not being able to see anything. Well tonight as I was playing with him, he was laughing and throwing his head back and I noticed that one of his back teeth has come through. He now has 9 tooshy pegs :D

Xxx

omg i am so jealous i wanna be a bridesmaid
jacob will look loverly hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back