Hello girls....

becksie

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just signed up so thought i'd introduce myself :wave:

I'm becky and I'm 34 :oooo:, hubbie is Nick and he's 36. We have a 2 year uld called Noah who rules our house with an iron fist!!!

We have been ttc number 2 for 18 months. We lost twin boys at 21+3 weeks last November. Obviously we were devastated but we were fortunate enough to fall pregnant again in April of this year. When we went for the 12 week scan we found out the baby had anencephaly and wouldn't survive after birth. We lost that little bean at the end of June.

I've been taking high strength folic acid for 4 months and we've just found out that I'm pregnant again. We are thrilled but very nervous about what may lay in store.

Although my OH is great and I can talk to him, I really need some female support and hopefully this is the place to get it!!!!

So hello everyone and my very best wishes to all of you who are wtt, ttc, pregnant or mummies already, I look forward to chatting to you soon

xxxxxx

Welcome to PF! :wave: Hope you have a healthy 9 months :D xx

Hi Becksie welcome to the forums, Im new here too and everyone is very nice. Im so sorry to read about your loses and hope this pg goes well for you x

Welcome to the forum :love:

Sorry to hear of your loss',wishing you a happy full 9 months

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back