hello from a newbie

Ceejie

Reaction score
Hi guys

Looking for some support and some people who know what this feels like.

My daughter is almost two. We had a really rocky pregnancy which ended up with me ill and her being prem but are both fab now.

I've found that it's been a year now of ttc and no joy. It makes me so sad although I'm aware that there are many more people in worse positions than me.

I have been having private and NHS investigations and it seems I have a cyst or swelling on fallopian tube and a polyp (sp?) in my womb which can reduce fertility, and have been recommended a laparascopy.

I just want a baby and feeling so sad it's not happened yet.

Sorry to hear your having problems, imo i would do anything they offer in order to help. Good luck xx

Last edited:
Hey,

Sorry to hear your having issues. I took 2 years with my first and fell pregnant first month when she was 9 months but miscarried :( is taken me 18 months but I got a bfp this week. Don't give up hope.

I also fell pregnant with my first after a lap and dye so I'm sure it helped x

I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. We fell pregnant pretty easily with our son and then waited over 6 and a half years to try again, we're now going into our 15 month of trying with 2 early losses. I'm really devastated! We've had tests and so far found no reason for it all. As ashleigh (peanut) said, I'd take any help they offer, it'll be so worth it if you get your baby! Wishing you lots of luck on your journey xxx

Sorry your going through this honey. There are a few of us ladies here that have been through the same thing.
Like MrsS15 I fell easily with my son. We started trying for our 2nd Oct14 and again I fell pregnant again quickly but that was just the start of 4 miscarriages and a also about 7months of not conceiving at all.

It's been a horrible 18months I've felt anger, bitterness, depression and mostly guilt for my son and husband. In January this year I really hit a low but surprisingly I got a bfp in March and finally everything is going ok. I still feel like I'm recovering from everything recently.

I hope you get your bfp soon and go for the lap. I found having things to focus on even if were TTC related helped to some degree to take my mind of being so upset.

xxx

Hello, I'm new here.. I have an 8 year old who I fell pregnant with at a young age, i lost a child with edwards syndrome a year after my son was born and now ive been ttc for 6 years and it's very hard. Fingers crossed for this month I am in my TWW now. Big hugs to you x

Sorry to know yr story. I do hope you dreams come true very soon

Sorry to hear your storybut hakuna matata (no worries) I too have suffered a great deal. Gave up but now hopeful again. Lots of sticky baby dust to you!! And me!! I'm currently in my tww. We've been trying for 12 years. Our miracle baby that we were told to abort because of my mc history will be 13 on New Years eve. We've in all these years only done one cycle of fertility . .. clomid.... about 3 cycles ago. Just kind of gave up I guess. I don't temp or opk. Too stressful!! I'm new here and live in the US. I've had 4 mc, 2 Chem pregs, and 1 successful pregnancy. I've had tons of symptoms and I'm not a symptom spotter, as I gave that up long ago after so many disappointments. But I'm currently experiencing
Headaches
Nausea (sometimes w/vomitting)
Light/dull cramps
Mood swings (up,down,all around, lol)
Food cravings/a versions
Backaches
Sore (.)(.)... mainly stabbing pains on the sides
Prominent veins
Leg/hip/arm/hand/elbow cramps
General "off/blah feeling
Tiredness
Creamy/lotion cm
Pregnancy brain
Have already taken 3 bfn hpt's (I know it's waay too early)
My last cycle was somewhere mid Sept (can't recall exact date:x my cycle is regular but the last one was kind of funny. Next one shoukd arrive by Oct 12-18. Killing me to wait not POAS!! don't want to get my hopes up but after waiting so long I'm praying this is it!! I hope we both get our :bfp::bfp: and can be bump buddies!! Best of luck tons of STICKY ICKY BABY DUST!!

I'm terribly sorry to hear what you have to experience. I wish I could help...
Good luck!

Really sad for you but i want to say just never lose hopes stay persistent, there will be good time you will get a baby soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back