• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello First Tri's, can I ask you experience lot a question ?

Loobie9

Reaction score
had any of you had what you thought was a period, only to find out you was pregnant ?.

i've had what i thought was a period which only lasted 3 days. the norm being 5-7 wouldn't have thought anymore of it only these last few days i've been feeling 'not right' and been having funny sharp pains in bb's all over and at the sides.

am i just wishful thinking or could prgnancy still be possible ?

I've read lots of stories about women getting full periods all the way through (or for the first few months)!!

I haven't had any bleeding so can't help on a personal level, but from what I've read, in the early stages if you bleed, it could be your fertilised egg and the hormones around it trying to tell your brain "hang on, no AF please! I've been fertilised!!" lol

It could just be your body adjusting to being pregnant all of a sudden.

I wouldn't give up hope, especially since your "period" isn't anything like your normal one!

My boobs used to get sore whilst AF was down for the week but it was a different sore when they hurt when I found out I was pregnant... I can't describe it, I guess that's the feeling you're getting?!

They say sometimes a women's intuition about her body and what's going on with it is a lot more to go by thank what ACTUALLY happens! (If that makes any sense what so ever!?)

When are you going to test?

xx

I guess it depends what your period was like (rather than its length).

I had a 2 day "period" of brown dischargey type stuff which I thought was a normal period. Found out a week later it was an implantation bleed and I was pregnant.

What kind of blood did you get?

There's only one way to know for sure and that is to do a test! Everybody is different, I personally do not bleed while pregnant but others have had periods regularly for the first couple of months and not realised they were preg! It could well be an implantation bleed at the beginning of pregnancy, but then again, it could just be a very light period. Test please and let us know how you get on!! Good luck! x

My mum first didn't realize that she was pregnant with me as she had a very 'light' period.

I have my fingers crossed for you :hug:

Hi hun when I was pg with my son, I had what I thought was a period when in fact it was an implantation bleed. I was given an emergency scan at what I thought was 7/8 weeks to be told that I was actually 12weeks. I hope that you are also experiencing an implantation bleed :D

Xxx

Hey hun

I had a very light bleed around when my period was due. I only have very light periods for 2-3 days anyway, but this was just a day. I didn't think much of it, and only had mild symptoms.

Anyway, I thought not much more of it then, and became ill shortly after so put my eating habits and symptoms down to that. Until 3 weeks ago when I had a dream that I was 2 & 1/2 months pregnant and done a test to find out I was 10 weeks!!

Best way to tell is do a test hun. Fingers crossed you get the result you are hoping for! :D

Lucie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back