Hello - First time using a Forum like this....

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have 3 kids already, the youngest being 7 1/2 , so it's been a while.
We have decided to try for another baby, maybee my bodyclock or the worry of not being able to have any more kids due to age, but we have only just started TTC.

I am now 36 and have looked in to this already, but will be interested over the next few months about any info or thoughts from you all on the the age risks and complications etc.

My first was not planned, and this time round I am older and I would like to do things differently and better to last times, I have never breastfed, and this is also something I would love to try to achieve.:lol:

You seem to be a lovely lot on this forum, look forward to getting to know you all.

:wave: hi and welcome to pf :wave:

good luck on your journey ttc :dust::dust:

Welcome to Pregnancy Forum :)

Good luck with #4 :dust:

:wave: Welcome to the forum :)

I'm 35 and on #3. 36 is not actually classed as an older mum these days and the risks arent that high TBH. I think you have to be at least 40 to fall into the older mum's category now. I was 33 and 35 when conceiving #2 and #3 receptively and they took me less time than it did to conceive #1 aged 19!

hi welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here, everyone's very friendly xxxxx

Thanks all for my welcome, it's all so exciting!!

Hi, I'm also new, but just read your post and thought I'd tell you that a friend of mine is 47 and has just had her 7th (!!!) baby and everything went really smoothly! I'm hoping my first will go as smoothly!
She just kept healthy, ate well, stayed active and she had no complications!

Hope this reassures you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back