Hello...feeling a bit down...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on here but I have posted a few times already on the TTC feed...just feeling a bit down tonight...me and my oh have been trying since December and we're not doing it with ovulation kits yet cos we dont want to put too much pressure on ourselves for the first 6 months or so so I am counting days etc...but I dont know, it has taken me so long to get my oh to the point where we can start trying (he has a 9 year old Son and had a VERY hard time from his ex regarding his son when they split up when he was 6 months old, 'you're not seeing him' etc, the usual bitchy stuff some awful women come out with) anyway...we have been together roughly 8 years and I just dont want to have to TRY to get pg you know? I know no one does but its just getting me down because it seems like it doesn't matter to him as much as it does to me, even though I know he really does want another child. Tonight he is at his Brother's house and I'm indoors and thinking about things far too much...I know full well I am not pg this month cos we haven't done it on the right days and I just feel down...anyone else know where I'm coming from or have I just wasted all our time writing down this long message and making ppl read it???? :lol:

Hi and welcome to the forum,

No completly understand, you rant away, sometimes you just need to let off some steam.

As you said try not to over think it, it can take from 1 month, 6 mths to a year or more, to fall pregnant.

Your doing the right thinig not trying to hard, which makes for happy partner and sex! it can all come a bit lacking in pasion if just for baby making in the end.

Keep chirpy, keep trying, your'll get there.. Baby dust coming your way:)

Thank you...sometimes it does help to just get it off your chest and baby dust will always cheer a girl up! Thanks again... xxx

Hey JJ, hope your feeling a little better? Dont worry or feel alone with those thoughts of yours, as I think we all sometimes can feel like its a bit one sided and the husbands/partners arnt really as interested or excited about it all as we are but I think they just handle things a bit differently to us women.... Stick around tho everyone here will give you all the support and :dust: you need lol and good luck on ttc....hope you get a BFP asap xxx

:hug: Just wanted to say welcome to the forum and send you some :dust:

:wave: & *hugs*

Maybe it could benefit you to talk to your OH that you would like to consider detacting your cycle. Its typically day 14-16 meaning a week after your period started every 2-3 days would be good ;) that way your not counting and testing anything? Assuming you have an active sex life that may not be a problem? But it can take a woman with no problems a year sometimes longer for a postive text - sadly.

Wishing you all th every best though for a bump soon :petal:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back