HELLO FATTIES!!!!!

Valley Girl

Reaction score
SORRY.. I couldn't resist starting a thread that sounded offensive. I'm so fed up with looking like a beached whale with no clothes that fit, and waddling everywhere I go, that I thought I'd tar you all with the same brush.

I realise most of you are probably beautifuly slim with lovely round bumps, so I apologise.

I'm so pleased to be here. I am so excited about my baby arriving. I feel like now the end is in sight, and now I'm just worrying what lies ahead. Will my baby be fine, will the labour be fine, will the baby be a giant. YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES!

Hello to everyone, and hello to everyone has been accompanying me through my stage of the forums.

Pregnant Mums Unite!

Vicki xxx

Hello beached whale, I am a hippo!!!! I can't believe i've still got nearly 10 weeks to go, I'm so fed up already.

Alfie
ps, I am not beautifuly slim with a lovely round bump - I am a weeball.

Offically 9 weeks to go and just weighed myself at my mum's today to realise that I've put on more than 2 and a half stones! :? So I'm a bit tetchy about the "fatty"/"hippo" phrases :(

I'm still so glad to be here though it does recently feel like I've been pregnant forever. How are you all feeling?

xxxx

i did have a nice bump and everything and i loved it now i have stretch marks that have creeped in in like 2 days :( and i feel fat as anything
eurgh
but welcome hunni

Its against the law to weigh yourself whilst pregnant!!!!!!!

xxxxxx

Welcome to 3rd tri fellow fatty :rotfl:

I too waddle a lot, I've put on 4 stone whilst pregnant :shock:

The novelty of a big belly has definitely worn off for me now! It was lovely breathing out and not worrying for a while but now I'm so huge that I can only fit in two pairs of trousers, sweat like a pig and can't get out of a chair without huffing and puffing like an old man. Not attractive at all! Come on baby your time is up!

I'll duck when I say this, I've only put on 8 kilos, that must be just over a stone or under a stone and a half :oops: However, I havegone up 4-5 trouser sizes, tops are not a bother, as it's a hot country, just vests but my bump has dropped a bit and is a funny shape now. The top half of my tummy seems to poke out more than my bottom part!

I get so tired now, I can't walk more than 20 mins without being nackered for the rest of the day. I'm fussy more than ever and I am sure the weight scales are lying to me! My body aches all the time now, also, junior is kicking the living cr@p out of me more than ever. My hubby tells me to lay still in bed, fancy that, the cheeky sod! I don't go out much anymore, I get wierd looks if I visit a bar with friends at night, I mean, it's only to stay an hour and see my ladies! Heaven forbid a pregnant lass is out of her house!

I can't clean the house properly and our flat mates are lazy feckers, I can't wait to move at the end of sept! I LOOK LIKE A FLUBBER SEAL when I am in bed, I move like one too :rotfl:

Now, rant over, I fancy a caramel frappachino from starbucks, who wants to come?

Yes, Gem - we hate you! Only kidding, of course :D It's nice to hear that some good has come of your awful sickness: I hope (if it's healthy for you and what you want, that is) that you are the same weight or lighter when your little one arrives.

How are you doing? I know you were going offline for a wee while and were back at work (and was your sister staying for a while?), so I was just wondering how you were getting on. I hope that the girls at work have been nice and that you're enjoying these last stages of your pregnancy.

Wendy
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back