Hello

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Hello all, as of Saturday i belong in here :)

have just been reading through the threads and i am still amazed to see everyone talking about babies dropping and babies arriving and all that Tri3 stuff

feels like quite a milestone! Anyway i will post more on Saturday but wanted to sneak over a day and an hour early (lol)

Hugs

xxx

I know I'm not in 3rd trimester but wanted to say hi anyway :wave:

Seems very quiet over here doesn't it?!

yeah - no one seems up for welcoming me into Tri 3! Oh well i am still excited to be here and for the next three months i can welcome other people i suppose! xxx

Welcome to everyone joining trimester 3, it was a massive milestone for me too, i was very excited. Home stretch now, and lots of uncomfortable days and nights :wave:

I'll be joining you all in a few weeks :) Don't know whether to be excited or not...still got LOADS to do! lol!

i am excited to be in Tri3 but am noticing every day how mahoosive i am getting! seems every day i am bigger!

Welcome to tri 3 ladies :) This is none as the moany area :) as all we do is moan and winge to eachother about how big and uncomfy we are...and i love it lol.

Speakin of moanin my back is in agony today and threw the night last night OMG it was aching so bad...Just want my baby nooooooow lol xxx

Welcome to tri 3 ladies :) This is known as the moany area :) as all we do is moan and winge to eachother about how big and uncomfy we are...and i love it lol.

Speakin of moanin my back is in agony today and threw the night last night OMG it was aching so bad...Just want my baby nooooooow lol xxx

awww honey sorry your back is so bad :( if mine gets too ridiculously bad i will be going and having another shaitsu session which properly sorted me out last time i was finding it hurt loads. I have a wonderful husband who rubs my feet and back whenever i ask too so its not all bad!

i moan loads too so i can imagine i will fit in well in Tri3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back