Hello everyone!

Amyrose

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave: i just got my bfp after a year of tears and heartache i am so so happy
i just wanted to pop by and say hello and get to know all you lovley ladies in tri 1. i hope we have a wonderful journey together xxxxx

Welcome hunny, join our lilttle groups hehe. Hope the next 9 months go well for you x

Yay!! I'm so happy for you hun! :) Wishing you a very healthy 9 months xxxxx

It seems so strange to be posting here I feel like I'm dreaming I have never been so happy yet so scared in my life. What the hell will I do with my days now I don't have to pee on sticks and prod my vaJayJay? Lol
Ladies I have worked out I'm due on my wedding day oops! X

Haha, I just noticed that you were due around about your wedding day! Oops!

Hello! I just joined yesterday. I'm about 9 weeks and utterly terrified :) Nice to meet you, and good luck!

Hi congrats on your big bfp and welcome aboard xxx

Last edited:
Wow your wedding day, you going to postpone or bring forward the wedding? Congrats again! x

Aww congratulations on your bfp hunny :) xxx

Sent from my stunning iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations again and welcome to tri1 honey! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy and above all...I hope you bought a big wedding dress!!! Ha ha ha

Congratulations hunni. Welcome to the section where everyone is scared but hopefully we can keep each other sane :) Hope you have really sticky bean. xxxx

Hahahaha spammy theres not room to fart in my dress i just lost 43lbs to fit in it!
i have it all booked in with the registry office so dont know what to do. i might try bring it forward a little. i quiet like the thought of my little bean sharing the day all tucked away nice and cosy.

hows everyone feeling? apart from been a little sleepy and my boobs growing by the second i feel fab x

I felt great at the start. Now I'm as sick as a dog. Have been off work because I cant stop being sick morning noon and night! But apart from that I'm great. Ha ha.

It's a bit of a roller coaster but a great one. Just have to think of my little baba growing in there and it makes it all worth it. I'm 8 weeks in a couple of days and feel like it's a bit of a milestone!

So happy for you. When are you going to tell OH?

Hello! Massive congratulations on your :bfp: ! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Massive congrats hun :D its about time you made an appearance in tri1 hehe!! really chuffed for ya hun! x

Congrats Amy Rose must have been the diet that did it! Both times I have been on a diet I have fallen pregnant!!! :)

So happy to see u over here hun :) due on ur wedding, now u couldn't have planned that if u tried :) I booked my wedding in march a week or so before I got my bfp, so I'm going to be 23 weeks on my wedding day. We have also booked a church, so going to be quite interesting walking down the aisle in a church with a bump?! :p Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back